Lomax is a freak

Gees, I wish we could get him this year. He is such a talent.  Hope he continues this form with us.

EE

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• BEM  there are supporters of Parra that when they're flogged by 50pts would yell at the players 'don't worry guys you did your best' they just love Parra.

• You missed the point, again. 

• Seek help.

• I used to think Flanagan was the one to get parra over the line. Dragons will definitely get better if they get the players, but why would you let the best player you have walk? I'm glad he didn't come here now. 

• I'd say his salary plays a big part in the decision. If there were a few players on the market for this season I think his choice not to release him early may have been different. Flanno can't build his team with Lomax chewing up so much coin. And like I said in another thread, they have more Lomax's coming through.  There's a few more young Amones that are quite handy players. One thing The Illawarra ain't short of is young talent. 

• I've thought about that wiz being the main issue. In saying that though, I would of let Ben hunt go first, double the money and doesn't contribute half as much. 

• Yeah

• Why would he want to come here this year?, the dragons are an outside chance of playing finals footy this year, the eels are looking like wooden spooners. 

Prepare yourselves people,  if we get lapped again this week we will be fighting to avoid the wooden spoon. 

• Yep this clubs mentality almost guarantees it. First sign of adversity we shit the bed.

• I've got a sticker the size of a bread and butter plate on my car 

if we are wooden spooners it's coming off 

I've got enough problems , I  can't deal with that kind of shame in this town 😆

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra Eels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Stuart quit the Eels to take up the Raiders gig, Anderson and Barrett both would of been sacked had they stayed longer at their respective clubs and quit because it was a jump or be pushed situation, while Maguire quit as the NZ board didn't want…"
5 minutes ago
Blue Eel replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Ricky Stuart quit the Eels mid contract. Daniel Anderson quit the Warriors mid contract. Trent Barrett quit the bulldogs mid contract. Maquire quit the New Zealand  post, Just off the top of my head, there must be more. Surely we can get Brad onto…"
24 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Name me a Coach who quits mid contract? Anyone?  All coaches get sacked. BA has a contract until the end of next year. Even if he wanted to leave he wouldn't quit, he'd be walking away with nothing. Anyone expecting BA to quit is being unrealistic.…"
57 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"I want to marry you Jamie 😆😆"
1 hour ago
More…