Lomax is a freak

Gees, I wish we could get him this year. He is such a talent.  Hope he continues this form with us.

EE

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah watching the game ( This is such a great annual game, on a very special day) 

Lomax is top shelf quality. 

• So is coach Flanagan.

• Shoulda coulda woulda 

• Hmmm. 30 points in the first half. Seems about BA - esque

• Well after 11yrs I'd take Flanagan any day.

• Nothing to do with Lomax Mutts.

• I was referring to the Flanagan comment 

• Exactly 💯 He should be coaching the Eels.

• Yeah Analyst, Flanagan is top shelf. The Dragons have lost 4 games, those 4 losses they have had 38, 46, 30 and 60 points scored against them, not bad for a top shelf coach who many here have said he is a top defensive coach.

• So the BA apologists can say that BA doesn't have a good squad and it's the players fault but when it comes to Flanagan, it's his fault even though he has an absolutely terrible squad.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Longfin Eel replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Who's apologising? What, because I'm not in on the group wank that you guys are having over sacking the coach?"
8 minutes ago
Tad replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"We are going through some crazy times Poppa. Hope you and Karen are doing ok "
1 hour ago
Adam Magrath replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Spot on, Milford was the perfect example of that on the Dolphins debut. He wasn't up to scratch so Bennett dumped him."
2 hours ago
Adam Magrath replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"So true, our squad is solid. In a perfect world we could do with two speedy wingers (hence me hypothetically wanting the two warriors wingers from the other blog). But what we really need is a coach to get the best out of what we've already got."
2 hours ago
More…