Lomax is a freak

Gees, I wish we could get him this year. He is such a talent.  Hope he continues this form with us.

EE

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• BEM  there are supporters of Parra that when they're flogged by 50pts would yell at the players 'don't worry guys you did your best' they just love Parra.

• You missed the point, again. 

• Seek help.

• I used to think Flanagan was the one to get parra over the line. Dragons will definitely get better if they get the players, but why would you let the best player you have walk? I'm glad he didn't come here now. 

• I'd say his salary plays a big part in the decision. If there were a few players on the market for this season I think his choice not to release him early may have been different. Flanno can't build his team with Lomax chewing up so much coin. And like I said in another thread, they have more Lomax's coming through.  There's a few more young Amones that are quite handy players. One thing The Illawarra ain't short of is young talent. 

• I've thought about that wiz being the main issue. In saying that though, I would of let Ben hunt go first, double the money and doesn't contribute half as much. 

• Yeah

• Why would he want to come here this year?, the dragons are an outside chance of playing finals footy this year, the eels are looking like wooden spooners. 

Prepare yourselves people,  if we get lapped again this week we will be fighting to avoid the wooden spoon. 

• Yep this clubs mentality almost guarantees it. First sign of adversity we shit the bed.

• I've got a sticker the size of a bread and butter plate on my car 

if we are wooden spooners it's coming off 

I've got enough problems , I  can't deal with that kind of shame in this town 😆

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

KENDOZA replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Who could forget he got a 31 broken down watmough on a 4 year deal ffs "
2 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Tad's discussion Scam watch Blog
"Theres that scam i keep getting saying tney have private images of me masturbating at my computer from webcam, i need to send some bitcoin or they will release photos... booee for them, i whack off in the shower u fukkers"
28 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Tad's discussion Scam watch Blog
"😄"
41 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Rothfield is doing God's work. He's the first reporter in 10 years who's put the screws on this fraud. "
43 minutes ago
More…