Lomax Clause

During HT on channel 9, the journalist said Lomax tried putting a clause in his contract that he can leave if BA is sacked. However eels rejected it 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• is it because he is worried the new coach would move him to the wing 😂

• Good , another reason we can fuck ba off.

• This is getting scary,  I hope when you go to the Arthur's place for dinner you don't  have to take all your clothes  off. 

• he aint diddy ...well I dont think so 

• Never know, he might be the cream inside a Diddy and Usher oreo.

• 👍👍👍

• At least this a good sign the club realise sacking BA could happen. 

• The fact he wanted that clause over a bum coach like BA is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 cleary Zac has the standards of a Dubbo tow truck driver .

• He knew he could run the joint with Gutho.

• Fongi, it's no wonder the bushie invited him over for a home baked Arthur dinner,  BA probably insisted that zack could choose his position of choice each week, and leniency if he should carry a niggles at training, ba would have Murphy run up to kellyville shops to buy him a large coffee with jam dohnuts , and have a hot blanket ready to go.

It's no wonder Lomax asked for a ba clause 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Blue Eel's discussion Saying It for Years. How will we ever really compete?
"Bring in a salary cap based on a points system.
It's the only way to stop talent hoarding and ensure the talent is spread throughout the competition. Anyone opposing this isn't interested in a fair competition."
11 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"Who's defending BA in here? I haven't seen anyone defending him. "
20 minutes ago
Poppa posted a discussion
We have in some people's minds had a minor victory with effort on FridayNight, but we all know that is not true. Dry track and we get beaten by 50, Broncs would never have made that many mistakes on a good wicket and Parra in attempting to counter…
40 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"BA'S a clown whose always been about his own self interests. Let's be clear about Talagi,  ba bought Harper here on probably more than what they are offering Blaze.  Everyone knew Harper was a dud but this clueless coach couldn't foresee Talagi's…"
43 minutes ago
More…