Lomax Clause

During HT on channel 9, the journalist said Lomax tried putting a clause in his contract that he can leave if BA is sacked. However eels rejected it 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• is it because he is worried the new coach would move him to the wing 😂

• Good , another reason we can fuck ba off.

• This is getting scary,  I hope when you go to the Arthur's place for dinner you don't  have to take all your clothes  off. 

• he aint diddy ...well I dont think so 

• Never know, he might be the cream inside a Diddy and Usher oreo.

• 👍👍👍

• At least this a good sign the club realise sacking BA could happen. 

• The fact he wanted that clause over a bum coach like BA is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 cleary Zac has the standards of a Dubbo tow truck driver .

• He knew he could run the joint with Gutho.

• Fongi, it's no wonder the bushie invited him over for a home baked Arthur dinner,  BA probably insisted that zack could choose his position of choice each week, and leniency if he should carry a niggles at training, ba would have Murphy run up to kellyville shops to buy him a large coffee with jam dohnuts , and have a hot blanket ready to go.

It's no wonder Lomax asked for a ba clause 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Same old for me in this poor run of form.
Errors are the team killer.
Walters mentioned it just about all of there points came out of structure or off our mistakes.
This is what happens when teams are out of form if there not getting it pretty much…"
1 hour ago
Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"How can BA not be embarrassed of his shit defence after 11 seasons?"
2 hours ago
Putty replied to Eel for life's discussion Think we found our new fullback (and x factor)
"Talking about X factors, I'm watching Bevan French absolutely destroying Huddersfield in the ESL. Bevan is still only 28 years old and is an out and out superstar... I know people will say the SL is a 2nd grade comp but this guys speed from a…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Penisini is a power athlete. His pace is good enough for the centres. Russel has a good top speed but takes 1 hour for him to reach it. Simmo is quick. Sivo don't even start."
2 hours ago
More…