6. DB
  7. Sanders
  8. RCG
  9. Lussick
  10. Joe O
  11. Carty
  12. Matto
  13. Hopgood
  14. MA (I want his attacking spark of the bench and he cannot do worse than Hands miss on Saab)
  15. Paulo
  16. Tualagi
  17. Moretti/Makatoa/Grieg (if he plays well in cup)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

1. Talagi 

2. Simonsson 

3. Harper

4. Penisini 

5. Sivo

6. Brown

7. Sanders

8. Ofahengaue 

9. Gutho

10. RCG 

11. Tualagi 

12. Cartwright 

13. Hopgood 

14. MA

15. Matterson 

16. Paulo 

17. Lane

18th man. Greig

Our season is well and truly over so it doesn't really matter who gets picked.

• 1. Gutho 

2. Sivo 

3. Penisini 

4. Harper 

5. Bailey 

6. Sanders

7. Brown 

8. Rcg 

9. Lussick 

10. Paulo 

11. Matto

12. Carty 

13. Hopgood 

14. Hands 

15.  Joe O 

16.  Taulagi 

17.   Moretti 

• Harper has to be in the bottom 1% of nrl players.  

• Question for those who have seen a bit of Sanders in cup, do you think he can play fullback? He looked to move well last night and looks like a footballer. We miss Gutho not backing up Brown when he runs. 
    1. Sanders

6. Gutho

when Moses is back move Gutho to centre? I saw more from Sanders last night than I have from Blaize

• Probably not. He does well on both sides so he does have that going for him but I don't see him as a fullback. Maybe when Moses i back you could have him (Sanders) at 6 and Brown could go Fullback (theoretically) Gutho centre. But that's weakening multiple spots just to fit in Sanders.

• Sanders is def not a fullback. An out and out halfback.

• Sivo needs to play. Our attack is more confident with him in. I would move Simonson to move to left centre. I also prefer Brown on the left and it will help Lane. It means if Sivo comes in he has 2 quicker players to cover. Brown needs to run on the outside of Lane so he can offload.

• I know it's hard to keep Sanders around when we have Brown and Moses. But I really believe we will regret that we let him go in a few years. Don't wanna put pressure on a young kid but we should be doing everything to keep him long term 

• I agree - some claims he's being paid v good money to go to Canberra...but I agree 

• 1. Brown (let him focus on his running game)

2. Sivo

3. Harper (until Moses comes back then Gutho)

4. Penisini

5. Simmo

6. Gutho (reduce his running load)

7. Sanders

8. RCG

9. Hands

10. Grieg

11. Lane

12. Cartwright or Tuilagi

13. Hopgood

14. Arthur 15. Paulo 16. Matterson 17. Tuilgai or Doorey

Youth and experience to shake things up.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Well it's easy to be Riff isn't it.
When they took a decade to build there pathways.It's easy right as that's where us and every other club iare behind Riff.They we're saying on 360 that now Riff are leading the chase for Fifita it's the first time…"
56 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Too funny"
1 hour ago
Adam Magrath replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"I don't have a problem with Moses contract but I've been a vocal opponent of Gutho's contract from the moment it was signed. None of that makes either one of us a hater."
1 hour ago
Michael W. replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"And you would know this because you're under the table with MON but doing other things, It would really suck being under that table."
2 hours ago
More…