Replies

        • Surely that can't be right lol. Are you telling me O'neill deserves some credit?  

          Ok let's hope its not a 1 year deal then 😅, because nothing would surprise 

      • You're an idiot 

        • How are your dolphins 🐬 going. .  

          • Sorry Chief, I was wrong, you're a bigger idiot than I first thought.

  • Heading to Perth 

  • Hopefully good influence on younger boys . Roosters don't loose players they want there pretty quick to get rid of players that don't fit there culture. 

  • If it happens this is a wise purchase. Leniu is exactly what we need and when you look back over his career he hasn't played a tonne of minutes, so he isn't banged up carrying a list of injuries. His best footy I'm sure is ahead of him. A much better proposition than Mitch Barnett or KK. I wonder what this means for junior?

  • Damn! He must be content with the four premiership rings for the rest of his footy career. 

    • Well Newcastle came within 1 point of a premiership 12 months after getting the spoon. Anything is possible if we fix the attitude.

      • Newcastle has a backline far superior to ours + a guy called Ponga. Newcastle always had potential. If only they had Siafiti and Mooney up front, could be a different result.
        Eels on the other hand... our roster is a long way off, not just attitude.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parraborn1 replied to Poppa's discussion Poppas' Corner; Parramatta, why are we not popular and always crying "poor me!"
"Winning resovles everything. "
2 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Adrian Proszenko: Eels looking at Daniel Anderson
"Proszenko can never be trusted.....it's all about him!"
13 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Adrian Proszenko: Eels looking at Daniel Anderson
"Good work Wiz, you bring balance to the discussion, so many on here think it was cut and dried, we will probably never know and only the board(maybe) and Beach and the man himself would know.
I could imagine that Saratinos and Beach would have had…"
15 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Trev's discussion Leniu confirmed departing roosters at the end of this season
"Sorry Chief, I was wrong, you're a bigger idiot than I first thought."
23 minutes ago
More…