Latrell and Wighton charged after brawl in Canberra

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-news-2023-latrell-mitchell-and-jack-wighton-alleged-hotel-fight-in-canberra-arrested-latest-updates/news-story/2351fedf5656508153e3716ecd6f895f?fbclid=IwAR0_tiYkd9rgn0VZOmZPnqIv5JT3A1EfPoLRF6frZAxLfzGYwq7bsFaZInw&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

I tried copying the link to a Fox Sports article that has Latrell Mitchell charged with affray and resist arrest in Canberra and Jack Wighton with affray after a night of boozing to celebrate Wighton 30th.  This happened last night.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well that's not true, you have now on two  seperate occasions decided to attack me, basically because you don't like me (that understandable), but they have been ambushes everytime.. I never asked you or anyone to bow to me.You have seen me enough on here to know that I speak my mind and not interested in listening to the popular opinion because somebody says its true.

PT I say it as I see it, the thing I did through TCT was a service and I thought (better/ worse) that many on here had a poor knowledge of players and a definite opinion from the likes of Chief ect that our juniors were no good.....I was updating nothing more, When Snake then attacked me because he has this inate hatred of anything to do with TCT...you joined in. I respect a snake out in the open, but not in the grass.....draw your own conclusions and dont make judgements unless you are better informed than you currently are.

• Poppa 

I am too old and too mad to be arguing with anyone these days .  No issue with you .  Let's move on.  Life is short

• Fine, most people get on better after a "barney" and become good friends.....I know you are a good person PT and that I annoy a lot.....but someone has to take the other side of an argument if you don't think the message is clear enough. 

• I have never seen PT as an agitator or aggressor. Very level headed and valued poster.

You are a passive aggressive dart thrower my dear old friend. Boredom? 

I have only had issues with 3 people in my decade plus years on this site. Brett Allen  (only time I have been suspended, but put my hand up that my comment crossed the line) Brissyeel and drumroll....Poppa. I clearly have an issue with know-it-alls. What happened to you? A lot of dislike directed at you these days.

Maybe too much preaching and not enough self assessment.

• Cheers Bert.  Hope your well mate and family is healthy. 

• Bert I will respond to you in another way. Brett Allen offers a lot more than you to this site and so did Brissyeel.....its not for me to judge myself in ways of contribution but lets agree if we had a sackful of sychophants on this site, it would be pretty boring. 

I have called you out with your shit in recent times Bert and am yet to think you don't live in a fantasy land somewhere. Its interesting physcology when people think you are a know it all and thus think your a preacher. Its obviously a lot easier to know nothing and agree with every one and be part of the flock!

• "You have called me out" over nothing champ.

I think we have established, if YOU don't believe it, it must be fake news.

What nusing home do you reside in?

PM me the number, I will give you a call, and look forward to confirming the conversation took place.

You are the most tech savvy geriatric with your memes and not existent nursing home curfew I know. You must be using your iPhone hotspot to get wifi connection after hours under the blanket?

.... waiting on that phone number. 

• LOL Bert,  you don't know me very well....Tech Savy? I remember Phil Sim adjusting the print on a post I made because it was so small, I had no idea how I did it.

I think I have made it clear that the nursing home is imaginery, so not sure where you are coming from there. The calling out, specifically Matt Arthur if you remember, I am still waiting for your proof?

NB When people call someone "champ" it is actually derogatory and is a euphesium for a lack of respect, Understandable in my case. I quiet like you Bert but I do think the 'Jungle Juice or Drugs" has some effect on you ......Drugs, you know the things you talk about in preparation that normal people like myself have had no experience with....plenty of Alchol and Tobaco notwithstanding.

I don't think you should worry too much about me but you do tend to come and go a fair bit.

• LOL! so some (ongoing) banter with Wiz, now makes me a drug user! and "normal people" wouldn't understand the references made in relation to, in our posts.

C'mon man, the (your) ship has sailed waaaaay off course, better just to wave bye bye as I watch it disappear from the shore. 

• Pops imo thats not based in reality, PT is one of the most based, fair, respectful and non aggressive posters here.

In fact, everytime he talks he's so based that its very hard to ever disagree with him, he obviously has very good perception.

I know this because ive observed him over many years here, you wouldnt find a nicer bloke or a more respectful bloke, hes a credit to this site and we are lucky to have him..

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"My thoughts exactly. "
7 minutes ago
christeel replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"eels  28 over the  fins 8.  ... m o m  Dylan brown... "
7 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Axel's discussion Brad and Bennett
"Never invested in top line talent ?  Obviously Mike Wood has never read this site .  We have the top 3 player in the NRL in almost every position .  There were  two clubs circling for Brown , Paulo , Matto and Moses , and we were just lucky nobody…"
19 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I can see that he's got plenty of raw talent but the way the club is carrying on, anyone would think he's the next coming of Jarryd Hayne.
He needs to cool his heels and develop his game in reserves and then BA can promote him. Until then he's…"
33 minutes ago
More…