LANE

After giving Sean Russell a bake for his below average play and not being close to a first grader it's time to go after another Shaun. Shaun Lane is an absolute passenger.  Lazy as all fuck in defence , no intensity in anything he does , feet for hands , doesn't compete on plays .. has no desire to win the contest . 2022 is a long way away for this bloke . 
With Sivos 2 brain cells on full display it's likely we have both Sean / Shaun's on the same edge next game . Heaven help us .  Brisbane will score 50+. 
Go away Shaun , become a full time documentary maker as there was more passion in that than anything I've seen you do on the field outside of a good run in 2022. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't know what the fucks going on with Lane.

In 22, he was one of the form edge forwards in the comp and should've played origin.

Bad injuries fucked him in 23.

This year he has been a shadow of his former self.

• Yeh I don't know. He looks like maybe the game has gone past him. Couple of times in defense he looked totally stuffed and line break ensues. He was just as bad last week.

Pretty sad as he pretty much got us that win in Townsville in 2022 to get us to the GF. He is a shadow of that.

• I think the injuries of last year are still on his mind, like Gutho when he came back in 2018. He need to get over his mental obstacles and will back to his former self.

• What he needs is a stint in reserve grade.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"BRAD ARTHUR NEEDS TO BE SACKED OR THE WOODEN SPOON IS COMING TO US AGAIN!
THE BOARD NEEDS TO BE CLEARED OUT TOO!
 "
25 minutes ago
Hell On Eels’s discussion was featured

2024 is fast free-falling into an annus horribilis maximus, going from bad to worse now that we will be without Gutherson who joins Moses on the sidelines. That's probably a fair scoop of $2m worth of salary cap.
Hence, it’s best we kick off with…
34 minutes ago
Hell On Eels posted a discussion

2024 is fast free-falling into an annus horribilis maximus, going from bad to worse now that we will be without Gutherson who joins Moses on the sidelines. That's probably a fair scoop of $2m worth of salary cap.
Hence, it’s best we kick off with…
34 minutes ago
EA replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"Tried out for the waratahs."
45 minutes ago
More…