KICKSTARTER FOR 1EYED

Let’s all chip in to hand this site over to an Engineer for a couple of days to advance the user interface (UI) into 2020?!

It’d be symbolic and historic: a crowd-funded supporter page.

10 positive comments and I’ll start the page..

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good idea

• This reply was deleted.
    • i’m glad you asked. yes it will!

• +

• The site uses Ning so whilst you can theme it there are limitation as to what you can do.

Plus we already have folks like Fuuuui (https://www.1eyedeel.com/members/Fuuuuuui) on the site who have a keen eye for design.

And lastly, never, ever, ever, ever put an engineer in charge of UX because we all have eyes for function over form and you'll end up with something super functional, and super hideous.   :D

• Well corrected. Thanks

• even simple things like showing all comments on one page would be a huge improvement. A different comment ordering system too, like Facebook,  top comments and newer comments first. 

• it already looks really good too so it should be easy. fuuuuuui kills it design wise

• I'm having problems getting into the cupboard, anyone else?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Seth hardy replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"Lane was a dud at the Bulldogs, Warriors and Manly. They had the footy nous to flick him. Guess who keeps picking him in our team. That's right,         " Supercoach ".
 "
2 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"That's the problem. 
As bad as Sivo is he is still the best winger we have thanks to poor recruitment. 
This is what you end up with when the coach wants to have a forward stacked roster.
 "
6 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"The hidden truth was that last night's effort was to do with emotion due to the embarrassing Darwin thrashing. Exactly the same with the Canberra thrashing followed by the NQ effort. 
These types of collective team efforts are not sustainable for…"
6 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"In 22 I made a statement that we were the second best team and would make the top 4 and the GF and that seemed like blind faith yet it happened. Last year I wrote off our season before we even played a game just like I did in 2018 so I'm not one to…"
9 minutes ago
More…