Replies

• The dude has issues. What. A. Grub. 
    Get help Kent!!

• Third man in blindsided the other guy. Old mate was keen to go him after as well.

• Surely fox will tear up his contract.  Good luck Kent.

• Just hoped the bald guy was Hoops but no luck. Wish Buzz was at the back yelling "stop it boys, no stop it"

•  If someone  wants to go out of there way to give you shit suffer in your jocks, you deserve the consequences.

Talk shit get hit .

Two men with an issue let them sort it out

Kenty clearly sozzled , he's allowed to be.

• Lol.

Those in glass houses and all that. I hope the tree wasn't badly damaged.

Kent needs to get some help and get off the booze. 

• stop violence against trees ....lol

• Rumours are the fight started because the other guy had made  some deogotry comments about Ricky Stuart to Kent .

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poupou Escobar replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HUGE NEWS FOR 1 EYED EELS MEMBERS
"That's the one."
4 hours ago
Hell On Eels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HUGE NEWS FOR 1 EYED EELS MEMBERS
"Wiz, Was that the old "parramattaeels" forum yonks ago  with the likes of Snoweel, Bourbon, Lisa, Tinkerbell, etc? Pou was there, I think, and a few others. I was on that one for years until it just vanished. Pooooff."
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Bup's discussion The way the game will be played
"Never......  Bevan French has seriously flown under the radar and we'd be silly if we didn't try to beat all the other clubs that are obviously not aware of his superhero like performances. We have a once in a lifetime opportunity to snap him up…"
5 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HUGE NEWS FOR 1 EYED EELS MEMBERS
"Being Wicksys chemist doesn't count as a rugby league career m Grunts 😂😜😜"
5 hours ago
More…