Replies

• What, like he uses his mentally disabled child to escape contracts ?   And he takes a wage from the Ricky Stuart foundation ?  Hitler was too good a human to associate with Ricky Stuart. 

• Kenty is a  hobbit ! Little man syndrome. If it wasn't for his mates he would be in hospital!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• So he's the one always preaching about players behaving themselves yet he's acting like fricking moron. 

What a dick!

• Being Gordon back to 360!

• I enjoy watching 360 when Kent wasn't there and Tallis was in his place,now he thinks it's his show.

• Karma again. Surely his Fox days are over. Hypocritical fool.

• Tackle was only slightly above the horizontal ... clearly milking for a penalty  😂

•  I love the commentary at the end over the top of the first video.

He nearly 60yo and still getting into fights acting like he still in his 20s.  Meanwhile he has a go at real footy players who still teenagers  or early 20s for wrestling with mates after a few beers.

• I bet it was Chief stating to him he is wrong BA is at fault and you're a unicorn. Kent then took offence.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Blue Eel's discussion Saying It for Years. How will we ever really compete?
"I like putting shit on the Roosters as much as the next guy but it's extremely hypocritical having a go at them for signing Fafita on unders when we did the same with Lomax. "
5 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"Carls, lol. It's also interesting watching BA's evolution. From his crooked-tie days to catchword development ("chasing the collision" and "front-loaded effort"), to now creating home-baked, family-like "storyline narratives" (Lomax and Dylan) that…"
8 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Poppa's discussion An orderly exit and the curates egg (good in parts)
"Best things I like about Talagi is his temperament he's made some defensive mistakes in his debut and high ball errors also but bounces back from them quick.That's a really good sign as some kids can go into there shells.Physically Talagi is ready…"
19 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"😂 Chief yeah you know what they say about assumption it's the mother of all fark ups.
Hows the board going with the hiring of Wayne Bennett going again 😂 "
26 minutes ago
More…