Replies

• What a deadset loon 

bet he is sore today 

• What a silly Kent

• Kent has always had a angry streak. If you recall in Andrew Johns book he recounted playing against Kent and Kent used to bash him senseless. For a little bloke, Paul Kent can actually fight but Paul .. maybe it's time to leave it to the younger fellas! 

• He's an alcoholic and he needs help

• hahaha game over career over...bout time this numbskull got binned off to irrelevance ....of you go drive hearses and become the rusted on drunk at the orange grove in Lillyfield lol

• Back in your seat at fox kent got a few questions for u

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Blue Eel's discussion Saying It for Years. How will we ever really compete?
"I want to know where the nrl get these fantasy island valuations from exactly half the shit is made up.
Fifita was never a million $$ player based off performance.That's what these guys at the nrl should base these numbers off not what the market…"
1 minute ago
BEM replied to Blue Eel's discussion Saying It for Years. How will we ever really compete?
"I like putting shit on the Roosters as much as the next guy but it's extremely hypocritical having a go at them for signing Fafita on unders when we did the same with Lomax. "
24 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"Carls, lol. It's also interesting watching BA's evolution. From his crooked-tie days to catchword development ("chasing the collision" and "front-loaded effort"), to now creating home-baked, family-like "storyline narratives" (Lomax and Dylan) that…"
27 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Poppa's discussion An orderly exit and the curates egg (good in parts)
"Best things I like about Talagi is his temperament he's made some defensive mistakes in his debut and high ball errors also but bounces back from them quick.That's a really good sign as some kids can go into there shells.Physically Talagi is ready…"
38 minutes ago
More…