Replies

• What, like he uses his mentally disabled child to escape contracts ?   And he takes a wage from the Ricky Stuart foundation ?  Hitler was too good a human to associate with Ricky Stuart. 

• Kenty is a  hobbit ! Little man syndrome. If it wasn't for his mates he would be in hospital!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• So he's the one always preaching about players behaving themselves yet he's acting like fricking moron. 

What a dick!

• Being Gordon back to 360!

• I enjoy watching 360 when Kent wasn't there and Tallis was in his place,now he thinks it's his show.

• Karma again. Surely his Fox days are over. Hypocritical fool.

• Tackle was only slightly above the horizontal ... clearly milking for a penalty  😂

•  I love the commentary at the end over the top of the first video.

He nearly 60yo and still getting into fights acting like he still in his 20s.  Meanwhile he has a go at real footy players who still teenagers  or early 20s for wrestling with mates after a few beers.

• I bet it was Chief stating to him he is wrong BA is at fault and you're a unicorn. Kent then took offence.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Inside Info replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Our poor 1 on 1 defense let us down. Plus lack of speed. We are just too slow a team
We are carrying an out of form Lane. "
19 minutes ago
LB replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"How can that be they are playing to get rid of him? Trying to win means you keep him."
24 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to Eli Stephens's discussion All signs point to Blaize staying.
"I suppose as a young player with skills, there are a number of backline positions he could play. BA doesn't really have a great way with words, but I took his comments as that he'll try him in different positions to see where he excels best. If…"
28 minutes ago
TolEllts replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"Our spacing both in attack and defence need to be drilled more and be better with it. BA should know this since it was mentioned by one TV commentator that Melbourne always practice this space between place. "
33 minutes ago
More…