Replies

• The dude has issues. What. A. Grub. 
    Get help Kent!!

• Third man in blindsided the other guy. Old mate was keen to go him after as well.

• Surely fox will tear up his contract.  Good luck Kent.

• Just hoped the bald guy was Hoops but no luck. Wish Buzz was at the back yelling "stop it boys, no stop it"

•  If someone  wants to go out of there way to give you shit suffer in your jocks, you deserve the consequences.

Talk shit get hit .

Two men with an issue let them sort it out

Kenty clearly sozzled , he's allowed to be.

• Lol.

Those in glass houses and all that. I hope the tree wasn't badly damaged.

Kent needs to get some help and get off the booze. 

• stop violence against trees ....lol

• Rumours are the fight started because the other guy had made  some deogotry comments about Ricky Stuart to Kent .

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Same old for me in this poor run of form.
Errors are the team killer.
Walters mentioned it just about all of there points came out of structure or off our mistakes.
This is what happens when teams are out of form if there not getting it pretty much…"
1 hour ago
Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"How can BA not be embarrassed of his shit defence after 11 seasons?"
3 hours ago
Putty replied to Eel for life's discussion Think we found our new fullback (and x factor)
"Talking about X factors, I'm watching Bevan French absolutely destroying Huddersfield in the ESL. Bevan is still only 28 years old and is an out and out superstar... I know people will say the SL is a 2nd grade comp but this guys speed from a…"
3 hours ago
EA replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Penisini is a power athlete. His pace is good enough for the centres. Russel has a good top speed but takes 1 hour for him to reach it. Simmo is quick. Sivo don't even start."
3 hours ago
More…