Replies

• Hit on the thumb with a BIG hammer anyone?

If Unca Wayne is punting him then he is pure trouble and beyond redemption imo.

Send him to Storm to replace JAC shit.

• Depends what his mental health status is like. Their is a reason Bennett doesn't want him. He has one more strike for drugs then he is banned from the game. So it's a massive gamble. I know I'm dreaming but Addo and Roberts ( on his day) would be huge additions. Worth throwing a cheap one yr deal and see if he takes it. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • and Self Destructive from all reports.

Unca Wayne has a long habit of saying players are injured when in fact they are close to being found out for indiscretions that would cost them their careers.

He did it with Hodges and Boyd all the time.

Eventually punted Hodges and at Easts he actually came good.

• If Souths kick in a good percentage then our risk is low. We need some xfactor and he rips us up every time he plays us.

• Like an extra $500 K for legals?

• Nah.... behavioural clauses in contract.

• LOL

• One of the obvious flaws in out roster is the lack of speed. I don't think Roberts is the answer but I really feel we need more speed in our backline. The Fox and Staggs for me. 

• We have a speedster in Dunster who is young and does not give up on chases either.

• Yep. We have to have the speed inside JAC (if he comes). A loose canon surrounded by other loose canons gets even worse but when surrounded by grounded people has no choice but to become more grounded. Sign him for 1 year with Souths paying some freight. Don't forget that if Hayne's trial goes in his favour we have him back to play centre in 2021. All 3 if possible please

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Grunta the great replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"The Eels are a shitshow and should have had Talagi secured some time ago, but if he wants to test the market I hope he goes...who cares?"
1 hour ago
adnan replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"I think he wanted ice.  I can understand reed going because I think he was the black sheep in the team.  I don't like O'Neil being there.  If there is tension between him and Arthur then one has to go. "
1 hour ago
adnan replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Broken record you serial whinger"
1 hour ago
Hell On Eels replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"I hope so too, Analyst. And I'm worried too, buddy. Fingers crossed. "
3 hours ago
More…