JAC still on our radar

JAC is still on EELS radar i hear. We met with his management last week again. Gus needs to approve

Dont be surprised he is an eel 2024

stuff goin on in the background

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Source? Every post here without a source should be ignored.

• All due respect to your comment, how can we name a source on an open forum that media, players, club officials read?

i have no problem if u choose to ignore. Many will.. 

• You don't need to drop names, but at least somewhat explain how you heard of this?

For example, "from a member within the club" or "from associate with a current player". Something! Otherwise, it's just waffle.

• Id just ignore it if you feel that way PB1

• You say Gus needs to approve, have the Dogs even given JAC permission to negotiate?

• i think Gus has said to his manager, if you can discreetly find a good offer, put it to us and go from there

• J A C would be a disruptive unit,anyone that has his mouth shut tight when the National anthem is being sung does not need to be any where near our club 

• That's a beat up by the media. I don't sing the anthem because I don't really sing anything. I love my country.

• Is he that much of a nuisance? If you keep a lid on him he is fine. He has not been terrific off-field but not that bad compared to so many others. I would argue Corey Norman did worse here than JAC has done in his career.

•  agree, i dont think JAC is an issue. Think media made it worse, same like Latrell

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

parra supporter replied to Offside's discussion Match review?
"2 try's off the run of play from storms and one from a blatant forward pass, minus those 18 points and it's more of an accurate representation of the game.
in saying that I can't recall storms playing worse and if it was a top 8 team they would've…"
43 seconds ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"Shares in pubs, Gus said it himself and then was told to retract his comments."
1 minute ago
Mannah-Brow replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"The girls played well against their more fancied opponents and I though our halves and fullback in particular were quite impressive. Steve G should stay."
1 minute ago
Mick replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"Agree Fong, something definitely needs to change at boardroom level they've redefined the term stability..."
4 minutes ago
More…