JAC still on our radar

JAC is still on EELS radar i hear. We met with his management last week again. Gus needs to approve

Dont be surprised he is an eel 2024

stuff goin on in the background

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• TCT said the other day in their comments they have not heard about Taumoepenu being put into top 30. Yet his profile is on the site. 

So nobody knows what is going on.

As for trading a forward, Ogden could be a name to bring up. Moretti and Makatoa are already ahead of him.

• That leads me to believe there is something fishy regarding Tevita!

Rodwell Momoisea Makatoa Taumopenu, all of those guys are surplus and probably don't have long-term futures with us. All of them improve the Dogs top 30. They are desperate for middles.

• Dogs aren't going to take Ogden back lol

• If they want JAC gone then that is what we are offering.

• I believe Ogden is no longer at Parra.

His contract was up this year and I believe that we didn't renew it.

• He is at pre-season training. There was an option in our favour for 2024, seems we have taken it.

• That's good news then.

I thought we released him.

He offers a lot more go forward off the bench than Makatoa. 

We could start with RCG and Emu and have Paulo and Ogden come off the bench.

That's one hell of a one/two punch.

• Paulo and Ogden on the field at the same time? The 9 and 13 are going to love doing all that extra tackling.

• Whatever 

• Ogden 100% at Parra for now.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Gutherson's post gane presser message
"I doubt there is anything to it to be fair. He did make clear when Ryles was hired he was not pleased how long it took and how little they were told about it, to which i say as it should have been. I believe players aren't happy with how the club is…"
2 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Storm
"I don't enjoy watching us either but I try my very best to walk away with something a little thing and see if they can repeat it weekly.
With this team right now I'd describe my expectations as being at the baby steps stage."
31 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Storm
"Graham this is our problem though right Guymer MA and Talagi are among the best of our youngsters coming through we have not much behind them if we aren't resigning them what and who do we.
Its how we end up the depth we have short of raiding…"
43 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Storm
"This is why we are in the mess with the roster now. Over paying players to keep them. It's time the Eels started to dictate contract negotiations."
48 minutes ago
More…