You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
More stuff to read
"was watching Ezra play today and thought wow what fox did that bad ? i know it was his 2nd time but still"
"still an Eel till N0vember 1, but yes she is off to warriors. Morgan has been earmarked as the main hooker with Ruben Cherryton on the bench"
"We are who we are. Roosters have Nick Politis getting deals done, we have ???? Until the club gets leadership that goes after it, we're shagged "
Replies
If parra were going to sack the Fox, we would have done that already.
fox ain't getting sacked.
Yea, leaning towards fox suspended only. Maybe 10 games
I wanted him as cover for Addo-Carr for 2027, and if he proves himself he can take over in 2028.
If we get him I'd still have Samrani over him even on the wing. And I might still play Simonsson over Skelton.
I'd see him as a replacement for Jake Tago and richie Penisini rather than Addo-Carr.
Eels sign Skeleton, the Roosters sign Herbie.
We are who we are. Roosters have Nick Politis getting deals done, we have ???? Until the club gets leadership that goes after it, we're shagged
was watching Ezra play today and thought wow what fox did that bad ? i know it was his 2nd time but still
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next