Replies

• You would think this DB and MM surely have spoken to one another with regards to there futures.

You see this in pro sport all the time the NBA is criminal in that respect I have zero doubt both the above no what others futures are and just speak correctly in public.

• Sounds made up to me. Has the nrl signed off on the cap yet? I wish parra would hurry up and sort this asap 

• Is anyone else getting tired and fed up with all these Parra Eels player 'Sagas'. It's becoming like a soap opera. Either Moses and the Eels need to get the deal done either way and then keep their big mouths shut.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Meaning?? It doesn't matter if it's been said by the club or Moses. The point is that stories are being leaked like a toilet plumbing problem. If it's not about Moses, it's about Brown, then the other Brown, the Gutherson, then Matterson. I mean sure as fans we like to know what's going on but it's becoming extremely monotonous and like a soap opera. Home & Away part 3

• This reply was deleted.
  • Dean Ritchie a few years ago also wrote that Norths were buying Manly , so meh 

• LOL. he cant close out a deal and he cant close out a football game

In 3 years time he will be just another halfback

• Ah yes of course it's Matt Buthcher....if anyone would know he would

• Stills sounds highly sketchy, I think most if not all leaks in the club have been plugged up so I believe they are just making shit up and see what sticks 😂 I choose to believe the eels would have offered him an updated offer after finding out what the salary cap was!

• I think the eels have to be careful how many years, Ethan Saunders will be ready for first game in what 3-4 years? We don't want to lose him to another club, by all reports his a gun

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Can't believe how many dumb fools are here, NO player has a get out clause if BA is sacked or leaves, I can guarantee that 100%."
57 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"I can see it now, Bennett signs 24 players to replace the ones who had clauses in their contracts, headed by the Bromych bros, Kaufusi and an elite halves combo in Nikorima and Milford."
1 hour ago
"Typical flog, your name says it all..Anal is."
1 hour ago
Michael W. replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Zac Lomax
"He was actually told BA would be extended at the end of the season, for '26 and '27."
1 hour ago
More…