Replies

• who told you.

• This reply was deleted.
              • "his source has been correct before"

Has his source also been wrong before?

Has Bulldog answered yet? 

• Hope not

• I'll go tigers, Sheens gave him his debute, Marshall was his mentor and Brooks was his flat mate and best friend

• Fucking great 🙄😞🤮

• If true wouldn't you think Dean Ritchie would have broken the news on Twitter or via The Daily Telegraph. Pretty big story and some nobody twitters it? I'll wait for the formal announcement before worrying about this. Thanks for posting though. 

• Exactly, journalist love breaking a story and would want to be first to post it or it would have been on daily telegraph website to attract traffic and revenue $$.  They haven't had a problem printing made up stories previously so call BS.

No way he tells anyone else before it was printed if true, especially some nobody he couldn't trust. 

• The guys grammar is poor, should have been written "bulldog Ritchie, I have heard.....

• Considering the source bulldog Ritchie I won't believe anything until a club statement and the media has been totally one sided against the eels so much random bullshit being said about the eels  it's a confusing time stay strong eels fans!!!

• MathewButcher is claimimg Richie told him this......so it must be true :P

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"That's interesting Tragic, I'm not sure if Parramatta Council has become a sponsor but Sue Coleman - who many here poo-poo-ed, shat on, and pissed on with pleasure -  for her 30-year plus community service and council work has been an executive on…"
14 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"Canberra did really well, but Manly also choked. Garrick was potting every conversion last week (I think he was 100% too). He missed like 3 last night. He gets those, Manly win. Lodge drops it cold off a kick off, there was another that Whitehead…"
18 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"They only beat manly. I reckon if Sivo didn't brain fart we probably go on and beat them without our halfback last week too. Manly are crap "
29 minutes ago
Nitram posted a discussion
We have heard it, we have thought it, we have said it, heck, even the club has said it to justify not sacking our coach. But there's no excuses now for having players out.Canberra were missing their halfback, fullback and three forwards that would…
33 minutes ago
More…