I knew there must be a reason for BA's delusional behaviour. No one can consistently do the same thing and not learn from it after 11 years at the helm.  

After hours of intense research. Here it is. It's all the water he drinks! Read the below - Hallucinations and confusion! Sound like someone? 

Water intoxication
is a dangerous and severe condition because blood sodium levels drop rapidly, causing neurologic changes like hallucinations and confusion.

Problem solved. 

12432582089?profile=RESIZE_584x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He's gone downhill ever since he changed water brands. 

• I noticed he had some sparkling water amongst the mix of bottles too. Everyone knows you never mix drinks. 

• I reckon the sparkling is for Berrett. He looks like a bubbly water kinda guy. 

• You're right. Bubbles with a dash of lemon. 

• HE NEEDS TO BE FRIKIN FIRED!

WOULD BE BEST NEWS FOR ALL PARRA FANS!

11 YEARS OF SHIT IS ENOUGH!!

PUT PRESSURE ON HIM LIKE DEMETRIOU HAS BEEN FACING AT SOUTHS!

• Lol.

On a series note, it would be a psychologist's dream to study BA's unmoving ideas. Because, the situation, like most situations, demands you be flexible. 

• Not really. There are only a few reasons why he wouldn't waver. None of which are particularly interesting. But I will admit there is a small chance it's an interesting reason.

• This has never been a problem for me, I have always turned the water to wine! 

What do you say Judas....Ah! I mean Wiz

• Being in a high paying job usually means you need to adapt and be flexible to shifting conditions. How did BA live with himself while being the opposite?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mathew Clarke replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Yes."
10 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Yup,  nek minnit players are all being refered to as ' they ".   
" So let's cross over to Mick Ennis on Fox . So Mick what did you think of Mitch Moses tonight ? , yes Braith they played a great game tonight , they kicked well and they had 2 try…"
38 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"We've finally gone super Woke and hired our first trans woman. "
45 minutes ago
"Yeah umm no. They aren't exactly business's of the calibre you'd be looking for to be a board member. I love The Crow , and have had many conversations with him over the past 20+ years, and he'd be the first to tell you he's not the right person. As…"
46 minutes ago
More…