Herman a big chance

KNIGHTS TO FAREWELL TEST PROP....

The Knights have backflipped on their plans for resurgent prop Herman Ese'ese. The Kiwi Test forward couldn’t get into the top grade at the start of the season but has bounced back to form in recent weeks.
Ese'ese is under contract to the Knights for next season and not long ago, coach Nathan Brown issued a ‘hands off’ to rivals looking to entice Ese'ese to change colours.
But salary cap problems have hit the club and someone has to go - and with a host of props, they have decided Ese'ese is the man.
Several rival clubs are queuing to pick him up, with the Bulldogs and Eels the early favourites.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Salary cap problems", who'd thought!

• Add him to the list.

• If he’s cool to play off the bench

• I hope we get him with  2 more forwards and one back 

• In order of priority 

arrow > welch > rcg > ese ese

• Disagree

1. RCG - Gun
      2. Arrow - Constantly Injured
      3. Welch - Good player, but untested outside the Storm system (huge risk)
      4. Ese Ese - Good player, good value, but behind the players above

• You can hold that opinion then lol. Welch and Arrow are genuine leaders and panthers want RCG gone because he’s a pain in the ass, inconsistent and a cat frankly all talk haven’t noticed him the entire year. Ese ese is whatever but good value you’re right. Arrow is one of the best forwards in the game easily and isn’t even injured that much, nothing long term or anything worrisome. Anyways against the Tigers and Dogs they aren’t competition against us all we have to do is worry about the titans and Mal threatening to leave him out of the Kangaroos lol. Welch being from Melbourne doesn’t mean much honestly and whatever risk that is is way riskier with RCG because he’d cost more and will be with us for 4 years to take his panthers contract

• Yeah to be honest, I’d be happy with any of the four. Feels like Arrow is injured a lot, but one thing that was evident is how badly QLD missed him in Origin.

About RCG, do you think it’s just an issue with Cleary?

• This ^^^^

Hopefully two of em.

• Oh I dunno. Herman Munster would be a great addiation to Parra. Our backs are great, just the forwards we need. Someone like Hermann Munster would be great off the bench since we'd lost Manu and the other bloke who'd gone to Rugby. Think we'll be a great team next year. Can't see him going to the Fleabags, bunch of losers they are. So Parra is the team. He doesn't come to Parra, I've a hired hitman waiting. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hellmut replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Yup. Oppositions seem to accept the Eels will be camped on their line for the first 15 minutes. They hold us out. Close at half time, then go wide early the second half and blow us away. 
if we can jag a few early tries we are in for a shot.... "
2 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"What I'm saying is it won't be effort but a lack of talent. Manly have so much speed out wide compared to the Eels. Not to mention Olakau'atu will use Sanders as a speed bump. Eels might score 2-3 tries but won't be able to contain Manly out wide. "
3 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"They're lighting the candles in the flood lights as we speak "
4 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"The game can't go on without Gruntas game day blog !"
5 minutes ago
More…