New. Half-back

I've received news that Dylan will be playing 6, and a new half will be playing.   About time aswell    His nickname is the colonial. 

12434187272?profile=RESIZE_710x

That's all folks.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Who said we didn't want him ?  He made the choice to leave as he obviously ain't getting a crack with Moses and Brown having mortgages on their spots until they're old ages pensioners.  He's obviously been told by Ricky he'll have more of a shot in his halves . 

• You mean like the assurance that he received from BA that he would be the first up if one of our halves went down ?  

Maybe he trusts Ricky Stuart as a man of his word before Brad Arthur ? 

• You mean the Ricky Sturt that breaks coaching contracts ? 😂.

Arthur gave him first shot in the trials. If the kid shit his pants , it's not really fair to throw him back in over a guy that scored a try when he got his shot.  It's not fair on either if Sanders lost his confidence.  I guess we shall see how much of a loss he is going to be . 

• There's no such assurances made that's media speak right there.You got to earn that spot nothings a given.

• Like Jake ? I recall the media asking BA why Jake was picked and he said.- because he's the reserve grade halfback. Perhaps BA has learnt something since then ? 

• Colonal sanders still wouldn't be the oldest bloke in our team 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"Yeah I popped over and had a read. Considering they have total editorial control and do delete comments that challenge their view,  some fanboys are definitely arching up. The other fella forty seems somewhat reasonable but that sixties is a…"
9 minutes ago
Jimmy Wong replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"Jordan Rapana
Knee
Round 11

Corey Horsburgh
Groin
Round 11

Jamal Fogarty
Biceps
Round 20

Zac Hosking
Shoulder
Indefinite 

Corey Harawira-Naera

That's a far worse Injury toll than BA has had. Against the Dolphins we only had one player…"
32 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"You forgot sustainability.  Every great waffle manages to add their sustainability implementation goals and qualifications . 
Oh and collaboration is a must."
43 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"How , they don't even have Dylan " the future " Brown ?  Are we sure it really happened ? Couldn't have happened , you're telling lies . "
49 minutes ago
More…