New. Half-back

I've received news that Dylan will be playing 6, and a new half will be playing.   About time aswell    His nickname is the colonial. 

12434187272?profile=RESIZE_710x

That's all folks.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• you mean to debut in 1st grade?

• lol u cheeky boy

• Shhhhhhh pssssst 😂😘😘

• Parlow to 7 then?

Some games he plays like one.

• Chief 

the colonial or the " kernel " ( I can't fuckin spell it either !!!😆😆)

• I'll take you to the colonal sanders then up to the star for a few sherberts 

• Well if it's true that will be great. BA should have done it straight away. 

Makes us at least a 50% better team. 

But not holding my breath. 

• 12434195260?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Well if Sanders is picked that's going to make the jersey presentation interesting..

" Here's your jersey, we didn't really want you anyway, even though you were promised first dig if the halves went down but now the coachs ass is on the line, we want you to save us" 

Perhaps Sanders can use it as a rag to check the oil ? 

• 😆😆awkward much lol 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Yep I'm completely done with it.  I was saying in another thread that I've been seeing  Eels games highlights from the past few years pop up on my YouTube lately. In almost all of them the commentators remark how the Eels are bouncing back after a…"
2 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to The Captain's discussion Why are our Boards fixated on stability?
"IMO, it's highly unlikely we will have major changes to the PNRL Footy board's  "stable" status quo MO for some time. No matter how hard we wish for it or bang our heads on it.
We'll get "tweaking" and their handful of turnovers every year or so…"
11 minutes ago
Raptor Jesus replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Parra have reached the razor's edge in nearly every season under BA. Are people not sick of this Groundhog's Day, deju vu, rubbish yet?
2014 we spent the whole season on the razor's edge. After 13 games we are 8-5. A good record. We lose the next 4…"
19 minutes ago
LB replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"#EndDarwin"
1 hour ago
More…