Replies

• Absolutely.  This is mostly on ba and definitely on o'neill 

• Even though the club hasn't had a credible development system in place for 2 decades and that's BA and ONeills fault ok cool story.

• Well who's fault is it. 

• Well O'Neill has been in his role for long enough now .  Why even hire him if we only expected it to remain the same as it's been the last two decades. As for Arthur I don't believe it's his role to ensure we have pathways . I've been told the tension between him and Oneill is due to Oneill not doing his job , and him hiring his mate as the recruitment guy. 

I don't like many of Arthur's management of the team methods  , but pathways isn't his job. We have a whole team of dopes that this responsibility falls upon. 

Does Arthur need to go ? Possibly , but it shouldn't be based on the fact that recruitment and development outside the NRL team has been poor.   Barrett , McGregor , Nathan Brown , Mark Oneill , Ben Rogers , the list goes on , when will we employ some serious contenders to provide whomever the coach is either now or future with a winning toolkit and mentality?    What a sad list of post football career losers. 

• The Storm made the finals while missing Papenhuyzen for virtually all of last year and Munster for chunks of it.

• This coaching staff knew that Moses and Gutho were both carrying leg injuries yet they played them. Now both out for extended periods. Something not right at this club. It has a real smell about it.

• Ba has taken a leaf out of the Hasler coaching at Manly, ride em hard even if injured. Their bodies are fcuked.

• The injury Moses was carrying is completely unrelated to the one he is out with now.

• To be fair, the injury Moses was carrying is not the reason he is out currently. Though should Gutho of missed Manly game or even played a different position to get a headstart? Perhaps.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"So you've got nothing to add then and what's looked better over the years.I suggest you take your own head out of your own arse get off the end of uncle nicks knob and come up with a different tune because the one your playing is having f all…"
31 minutes ago
fishbulb replied to Sterlo's Nose's discussion Dragons’ secret plot to poach teen prodigy
"Hoops' column should really be called 'Jimmy whacks off into a sock'."
3 hours ago
fishbulb replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Feel like this game will be very brown.
 "
3 hours ago
Xman replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Moses unlikely for next week+ Origin.
"Last week at the post match ba was saying mitch was close and if not this week definitely next. Strange that he is now saying he has barely started running and only in a straight line..For eels but also for Nsw I dont think he should be picked…"
4 hours ago
More…