Grand final tip ?

Little last second blog, I'll go roosters by plenty and think Radley  will get the Clive outta nowhere. Best of luck both sides 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Scoreboard make it's seem like a nail-biter but what an average game. Ive been in denial for years but AFL smokes NRL in every aspect

  • I liked the Ref let them play - fuck all Pentalities and 6 agains - made for a much better spectical - wish they coud do this each week for the fans and not make it about them or the bunker

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra2win replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Grand final tip ?
"I liked the Ref let them play - fuck all Pentalities and 6 agains - made for a much better spectical - wish they coud do this each week for the fans and not make it about them or the bunker"
1 hour ago
Longfin Eel replied to Poppa's discussion Poppas' Corner; Parramatta, why are we not popular and always crying "poor me!"
"I wouldn't say we are not popular - we have one of the biggest fan bases in the league, but I think people see Parra as perennial underachievers. You can point to certain things that have happened over the past years to exacerbate this, but the…"
1 hour ago
will replied to Poppa's discussion Poppas' Corner; Parramatta, why are we not popular and always crying "poor me!"
"Interesting read.
I think something to consider is the impact of rule changes and squad development. 
The 6 again rule and 6 man bench has seriously impacted the bulldogs' utility mindset.  No longer is Jaeman Salmon nor Kurt Mann relevant as the…"
2 hours ago
Longfin Eel replied to Yeah Man's discussion When will it be our time?
"Easts aren't well liked by opposition supporters, and there are numerous reasons for this. I don't think it would have mattered who they played - you are either an Easts supporter or not, and it has always been that way.
As for Parra, I think it is…"
2 hours ago
More…