Get out clauses attached to BA

Would you fans be happy for BA to get the sack even the main players have a clause to leave if BA is sacked? I'm hearing Moses, Gutho and DBrown who has a options for the next 30yrs have these clauses in their contracts. Almost guarantee they wouldn't activate theses clauses if Bennett was incoming.

Simple Yes or No

BIG YES from me

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I disagree, we need to have the mentality that anyone is replaceable. Otherwise we bow to players and player managers and over time this brews into a cultural problem within the club.

• Even if they had such a clause do you think players would actively avoid being coached by Bennett? He is a coach that can actually attract players.

• I doubt these clauses exist. I also doubt Bennet will wait around for the Eels. If the board had any idear what the Eels need they would be talking to Brad Arthur and then Bennet.

Watching the games so far this weekend, the Eels are a looong way of the pace in there game day ability and the players they have. 

If we don't land Bennet we are in the bottom 4 for the next few seasons. I think we lose the next 4 games.

With the Board protecting BA with the injuries excuse is pathetic and just shows we also have a weak board.

• Gutho and moses will be gone in a couple of years anyways so don't care if they go but don't want to lose brown..

• Surley Dylan doesn't have a BA clause on his 40 year contract. And the coin we paid the other two , we are fucking morons if we still added a clause on coaching. They may as well have handed them a blank contract and told them to fill it out themselves. 

• And to be honest, if they went I couldn't give a fuck. Better the new coach gets to build his own squad than to be left with overpaid players that don't want to be here anyways. As we've seen at other clubs , halves and FBs aren't that hard to find if you know what you're looking for . Maybe losing two halves might be a different story, but if we lost one then that's easily replaceable. Especially with potentially 1.3 million to spend.  850k is more than enough to replace Gutherson.  If those 3 left we could buy 5 very good players with a decent coaching replacement . 

• Yes.

• Can't believe how many dumb fools are here, NO player has a get out clause if BA is sacked or leaves, I can guarantee that 100%.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Longfin Eel replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Tipping delivery drivers on attitude!
"Maybe you should just support your local pizza joint and actually get in the car to pick it up yourself? You'll save so much mucking around, can check right there it the order is right, and will get your pizza so much quicker. By the way, why are…"
7 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion David Armstrong
"He looks fast. We need that. But before we bet the farm there's much more to consider. We lack competition for spots in our outside backs. We have no speed in our outside backs compared to many other clubs. If I'm buying a FB I'm going to the top…"
10 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! posted a discussion
This has always been a big thing for me, tipping the delivery drivers on the food I've ordered on their attitudes and customer service. Doesn't matter how late or whatever other issues have happened. This is going to be a long rant and hopefully I'm…
28 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Eli Stephens's discussion TITANS ATTACK
"Again we completely agree "
44 minutes ago
More…