Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels

Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game, particularly for our boys. I have a feeling that we are going to get our arses handed to us tonight and face another week of media scrutiny and talk about BA in general.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

Go you Eels!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Players no longer determine the outcomes of games. The  NRL and their puppet refs do. 

• Going to have to stop the game for a replacement whistle

• Oh and give them another penalty. Cool stuff Manly ref 

• Ref can fuck off. Absolutely disgraceful 

• Dumbest fucking team in the comp. The stupid penalties and bullshit no hope plays this team runs with are a disgrace and something every single other team in the comp expect from us. 

• Lane and Harper so shit 

• That was dumb by Sivo. Not normally his go to do the deliberate stuff. I think we may have won if he didn't do that 

• It actually is his go to do dumb stuff like that, he has form

• When's he done that before? 

• Sivo will deservedly get a couple of weeks for that grub act.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"Don't forget to remind us with a "told you so" when it happens PP..... your definitely a visionary!"
2 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Yes, well said TAD. Generally speaking, the opposite applies for coaches, IMO. They should get better with age.
Who cares Bennett is mid-70s. He's our best option IMO, and I'm a Jauncey fan like you. Their records speak for themselves, even if…"
4 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Trouble is Hugo you either didn't read it or understand it....it was pointed out that Dolphins actually have an older pack than we do...notwithstanding individuals within it. Most of your critique is for the sake of being critical, you never offer a…"
49 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That was actually a pretty incisive commentary Carls, not sure what they do after a win, but you could argue "win again" but that decision lies on the field which leaves us with the cattle and the coach! Interesting to see without Moses and now Guth…"
56 minutes ago
More…