Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels

Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game, particularly for our boys. I have a feeling that we are going to get our arses handed to us tonight and face another week of media scrutiny and talk about BA in general.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

Go you Eels!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lane had his feet planted

• Hook Lussick and get hands on

• Yep, Lussick is a dud. 

• FFS........ no no no no no.... Deja vu.... please don't start this again!

• Here we go again

• that was terrible ... 

• Looks like another any given Sunday half time speech by 

coach BA. 

• Get lane off

• About to findout what we're made of. Hopefully not custard.

• That was terrible by Lane. Very lazy.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Adam, I've just checked the freshly baked Fox stats that have been updated from yesterday. Sivo is now second-worst. Tyrone Munro is the only winger who makes less metres per game (he played around 20 minutes in R6 got injured, and hasn't played…"
6 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Look I think this shows the bones of a good team are there. Don't understimate what Moses brings to our game, and to have him out for so long would have been a massive shock to the players. You can see that once we start to be pushed back to our…"
14 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"I think PLC are allowed 2 members on the board, the fact that she has been on Football previously could be encouraging as I am sure that the PLC has informally amongst themselves talked about the "team" and if consensus is normal human reactions,…"
21 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Sivo is the third worst yardage winger in the entire competition lol. That's hilarious that this situation has been allowed to continue for as long as it has. To sum everything up we have a coaching problem plain and simple. "
26 minutes ago
More…