Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels

Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game, particularly for our boys. I have a feeling that we are going to get our arses handed to us tonight and face another week of media scrutiny and talk about BA in general.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

Go you Eels!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hahaha! 

• Gutho to slow for movement along the manly back line , the old knees are gone .

• And here I was thinking we'd finally got a penalty for a flop. 

• Was sanders ever in competition with Jakob ?

asking for a friend 🤔

• Haha... not wrong though.

Sanders looks as good as a regular first grade half... he's quality. Obviously not Jakob quality though.......................

• Geeze Sanders looks great 

•  Great first game... better than I thought he'd be 

• We're throwing really good shape at Manly on that left side, Gutho and Sanders are working really well together.

let the kid do the goal kicking

• It was a great run at the line by sanders in that scoring play.

• With Sanders making a break early, Manly defenders can't slide off him and it's giving Sivo lots of space, our shapes terrific 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Thanks buddy. BEM, fingers crossed we jag something (we could) because all the teams below us have byes coming up too which will counter our bye-related ump from 14th to 12th. We could end up really close to the bottom by the time Moses returns."
6 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"You are right. Dolphins do have an older pack but they are supplemented by some young nimble players who are gaining great experience. Bennett has done a terrific job up there and the question has to be asked why other teams can readily recognise…"
24 minutes ago
ByronBae replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Moses shouldn't be rushed back, he needs as near the maximum recovery time they recommend. But The board shouldn't wait until he is back to make a decision. Because what decision can they make in those few games that they can't already make now?…"
25 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Thanks Pops. You're right. Stats can be horribly misleading.
Like when we say we've had 49 blowout losses. 
It sounds like holy sheet our defence is crap (and it has been). But, actually we've also had almost as many big wins. 
So, the reality here…"
30 minutes ago
More…