Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels

Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game, particularly for our boys. I have a feeling that we are going to get our arses handed to us tonight and face another week of media scrutiny and talk about BA in general.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

Go you Eels!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yet another tried hard story line one the way. Over it!

• Ok it was one of the dumbest plays in history but consider Laterell elbows Johnson in the face with absolute force and stays on .. and Sivo is sent for the softest forearm on the face. 

NRL consistent by being inconsistent 

• Fucking disgraceful decision.

No way that's a bin for a facial.

• Ref has been fucken shocking tonight

• Absolutely shocking 

• Really? Most if not all have been obvious penalties. We are so fucking dumb. 

• So you're saying DB wasn't squre at marker?

• horrible ref second half but hopefully helps BA get lost 

• Jurbo ran behind his player and promoted the football

• While it's not completely fair to blame this loss on BA alone, it's his team, he chooses who plays and this has been typical of the Eels for his entire time with us.

Get Bennett or Bellamy signed now or the Eels will stretch out our record longest premiership drought for many more years to come.

What else does the board need to see?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Great write up once again HOE.

R10: Broncos at Commbank
R11: Storm at Suncorp
R12: Rabbits at Accor
R13: Sharks at Commbank
R14: Dogs at Accor
R15: Roosters at Commbank

I honestly can't see where a win will come in the next 6 weeks.
I see us…"
1 hour ago
Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Crikey, we're stuffed. Defence worse than the spoon years. That hurts. F u BA. "
2 hours ago
Frank The Tank replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That's my concern too.
A few wins and suddenly all is well according to the board and then they extend BA for a few more years.
Rinse repeat and the problem will continue with no end in sight."
3 hours ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Age of players seems to be a factor in a lot of discussion. Bennett is a smart guy by having the foresight and understanding with engaging someone like Dr Jauncey to be part of his coaching team.. An ageing Coach like Bennett may or may not be part…"
3 hours ago
More…