Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels

Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game, particularly for our boys. I have a feeling that we are going to get our arses handed to us tonight and face another week of media scrutiny and talk about BA in general.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

Go you Eels!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• RCG will come out firing with great runs and defence, Gutho will try hard on 1 leg but who knows with other players.

What I do know is if Manly score early tries that will be it for effort.  We need to score points to build confidence but when we play our best it usually results in low scoring games so not overly confident tonight.

• lol @Sivo

• Sin bin 

• One fuckin' run, no ground and Sivo is limping back already. No way he is recalled if he's injured... I reckon he's a faker. His leg is like his new neck grab he used to do after every tackle.

• Mb he's trying to replicate a Kenny cramp ???

• If that was Paulo he'd get sent off AND TEN WEEKS. 

• We will lose this now . Our record against 12 men is shocking. 

• Absolute Bull Shit sin bin. Landed on his back. Good tackle in my day. Soft cocks! 

• That commentary is terrible, of that was a Roosters player or a Panthers player Fitler and Johns would be calling for blood. 

• FMD 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Great write up once again HOE.

R10: Broncos at Commbank
R11: Storm at Suncorp
R12: Rabbits at Accor
R13: Sharks at Commbank
R14: Dogs at Accor
R15: Roosters at Commbank

I honestly can't see where a win will come in the next 6 weeks.
I see us…"
51 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Crikey, we're stuffed. Defence worse than the spoon years. That hurts. F u BA. "
2 hours ago
Frank The Tank replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That's my concern too.
A few wins and suddenly all is well according to the board and then they extend BA for a few more years.
Rinse repeat and the problem will continue with no end in sight."
2 hours ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Age of players seems to be a factor in a lot of discussion. Bennett is a smart guy by having the foresight and understanding with engaging someone like Dr Jauncey to be part of his coaching team.. An ageing Coach like Bennett may or may not be part…"
3 hours ago
More…