Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels

Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game, particularly for our boys. I have a feeling that we are going to get our arses handed to us tonight and face another week of media scrutiny and talk about BA in general.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

Go you Eels!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Exactly HKF!

me thinks he bit no gnads against home crowd

manly should have been penalised much more

players working with crowd

• That one was one that should have a still taken of it, sent to Anusly and asked for a please explain. He absolutely could not have been squarer.

• That was an example of a ref going. 'I think I'll give this side a penalty now'. It's corrupt.

• I know it's a big ask but can Sanders please do the goal kicking. 

We can't afford to leave 6 points plus out there.

• Hands is set up nicely for the last 5mins of the game. I would of hooked lussick after 20 he's absolute bog average. 

• When they got the bloke in the bin an we coughed it up on the first or second tackle, that was a shit pass from Lussick.  He does countless every game.

• Dylan should know that the ball goes to Sivo near the line , Harper should take a step back, just another point if Sivo could only run when he takes the ball if he could only run like he does ten metres from the try line 

• Sivo again... pathetic hit up... limps afterwards. Scoring a try, runs fine, gets up fine. He's full of shit.

• I fell for him being injured a couple of weeks back like a sucker

now it's just poor acting to me

• Has lodge got a rug on ? 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Age of players seems to be a factor in a lot of discussion. Bennett is a smart guy by having the foresight and understanding with engaging someone like Dr Jauncey to be part of his coaching team.. An ageing Coach like Bennett may or may not be part…"
6 minutes ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That is the concern HOE, will Moses coming back lead to a few wins and masking the real concerns at the club that need to be dealt with so we can move forward? If it is masked we could go into another 2-3 years of the yo-yo effect we currently have…"
25 minutes ago
ParraPride replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"BRAD ARTHUR NEEDS TO BE SACKED OR THE WOODEN SPOON IS COMING TO US AGAIN!
THE BOARD NEEDS TO BE CLEARED OUT TOO!
 "
56 minutes ago
Hell On Eels’s discussion was featured

2024 is fast free-falling into an annus horribilis maximus, going from bad to worse now that we will be without Gutherson who joins Moses on the sidelines. That's probably a fair scoop of $2m worth of salary cap.
Hence, it’s best we kick off with…
1 hour ago
More…