Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels

Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game, particularly for our boys. I have a feeling that we are going to get our arses handed to us tonight and face another week of media scrutiny and talk about BA in general.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

Go you Eels!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• GOAL KICKING iS A FUCKING MASSIVE ISSUE BRADLEY ARFA 

• Tell me Gutho shouldn't be at six going forward. 

• I think so after today's performance 

• They have played exceptionally well in the first half.

• This team does my head in man.

Seriously no other team does what the Eels do to their fans.

• They send ya fucking spare

• Too right. Anyone thinking that this proves BA should remain head coach has it wrong. This type of performance,  all be it not near perfect, shows why his time is up. This team is capable of more than BA has been able to consistently get our of it.

• It proves how devestating we would be with an elite coach 

which is what we deserve 

#bringonbennett slay the bunnies 

• 100%... it will be used by many to say didn't BA do good giving them a rev up.

No... this proves the team has the ability... BA can't get it out of them regularly and consistently. We're wasting what we have left of a window with him.

• X a billion trillion 

we have the cattle 

we do 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Age of players seems to be a factor in a lot of discussion. Bennett is a smart guy by having the foresight and understanding with engaging someone like Dr Jauncey to be part of his coaching team.. An ageing Coach like Bennett may or may not be part…"
8 minutes ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That is the concern HOE, will Moses coming back lead to a few wins and masking the real concerns at the club that need to be dealt with so we can move forward? If it is masked we could go into another 2-3 years of the yo-yo effect we currently have…"
27 minutes ago
ParraPride replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"BRAD ARTHUR NEEDS TO BE SACKED OR THE WOODEN SPOON IS COMING TO US AGAIN!
THE BOARD NEEDS TO BE CLEARED OUT TOO!
 "
58 minutes ago
Hell On Eels’s discussion was featured

2024 is fast free-falling into an annus horribilis maximus, going from bad to worse now that we will be without Gutherson who joins Moses on the sidelines. That's probably a fair scoop of $2m worth of salary cap.
Hence, it’s best we kick off with…
1 hour ago
More…