Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels

Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game, particularly for our boys. I have a feeling that we are going to get our arses handed to us tonight and face another week of media scrutiny and talk about BA in general.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

Go you Eels!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Manly by 28 MOM DCE

• Hope you don't mind me commenting as god forbid I actually do something here aye Grunta, sorry this is a free site and I'm able to make blogs or comment as I please, must be such a blight on your day and experience. Manly by 10 sorry again for being a pain on the blog you worked so hard on.

• I mean , fuck Grunta . I've been on hold with Warringah council for 3 hours waiting to see if the game was still going ahead tonight. 

• unfortunately the game is on and it won't be pretty - Manly by plenty

• Touch n' go I believe Wizard... apparently some parents have been out there flat knacker picking up dog turds, running up and down with the Victa, slapping some ceiling white on the sidelines, filling in all the practice chip shot divots and collecting up general druggo paraphernalia left all over the grass. If some others can chuck a few screws in some doors to reattach them, hose out the player sideline bench area that resembles the local dog pound and someone's mum can maybe fire up the barbie for the snags... should be game on.

Go Brooky.  

• They're lighting the candles in the flood lights as we speak 

• Lol okay 😎

I've been posting it a bit later recently otherwise by the time the game starts other flappy footed ferret farkers have put up dumbass, absolute dogshit blogs and the game day blog gets pushed to the second page...

LB take note!!!

• Fucking lowlife!!?

Sheesh...go easy Tiger😳

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Crikey, we're stuffed. Defence worse than the spoon years. That hurts. F u BA. "
1 hour ago
Frank The Tank replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That's my concern too.
A few wins and suddenly all is well according to the board and then they extend BA for a few more years.
Rinse repeat and the problem will continue with no end in sight."
1 hour ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Age of players seems to be a factor in a lot of discussion. Bennett is a smart guy by having the foresight and understanding with engaging someone like Dr Jauncey to be part of his coaching team.. An ageing Coach like Bennett may or may not be part…"
2 hours ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That is the concern HOE, will Moses coming back lead to a few wins and masking the real concerns at the club that need to be dealt with so we can move forward? If it is masked we could go into another 2-3 years of the yo-yo effect we currently have…"
2 hours ago
More…