Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels

Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game, particularly for our boys. I have a feeling that we are going to get our arses handed to us tonight and face another week of media scrutiny and talk about BA in general.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

Go you Eels!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hahaha! 

• Gutho to slow for movement along the manly back line , the old knees are gone .

• And here I was thinking we'd finally got a penalty for a flop. 

• Was sanders ever in competition with Jakob ?

asking for a friend 🤔

• Haha... not wrong though.

Sanders looks as good as a regular first grade half... he's quality. Obviously not Jakob quality though.......................

• Geeze Sanders looks great 

•  Great first game... better than I thought he'd be 

• We're throwing really good shape at Manly on that left side, Gutho and Sanders are working really well together.

let the kid do the goal kicking

• It was a great run at the line by sanders in that scoring play.

• With Sanders making a break early, Manly defenders can't slide off him and it's giving Sivo lots of space, our shapes terrific 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael Ericson replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Penisini is a gun young centre. Sivo is one of the best strike wingers in the comp. We are bringing in a good metre making back is lomax next year. He will likely play fullback with Gutherson moving to centre. We need to purchase one more winger who…"
12 minutes ago
Blue Eel replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"We have the skeletal framework of a good team. The problem is we lack the next level of player contribution.  Our Wingers are atrocious, our centres not much better. We get ourselves into positions to score points and or win games only to not have…"
17 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"This is only from games this year though 2 of those 3 games he played he seemed to he hobbling basically with some kind of calf injury. He's about 135 or something over the career - not elite but about mid field.

For me the problem lies with the…"
32 minutes ago
LB posted a discussion
In NSW Cup last week, Tevita Taumoepenu was on the bench for South Sydney. Seems we were able to offload him too. So another spot in the top 30 now available. Just another odd top 30 future signing we made that went horribly wrong. He was nothing…
50 minutes ago
More…