Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels

Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game, particularly for our boys. I have a feeling that we are going to get our arses handed to us tonight and face another week of media scrutiny and talk about BA in general.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

Go you Eels!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hahaha! 

• Gutho to slow for movement along the manly back line , the old knees are gone .

• And here I was thinking we'd finally got a penalty for a flop. 

• Was sanders ever in competition with Jakob ?

asking for a friend 🤔

• Haha... not wrong though.

Sanders looks as good as a regular first grade half... he's quality. Obviously not Jakob quality though.......................

• Geeze Sanders looks great 

•  Great first game... better than I thought he'd be 

• We're throwing really good shape at Manly on that left side, Gutho and Sanders are working really well together.

let the kid do the goal kicking

• It was a great run at the line by sanders in that scoring play.

• With Sanders making a break early, Manly defenders can't slide off him and it's giving Sivo lots of space, our shapes terrific 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"BRAD ARTHUR NEEDS TO BE SACKED OR THE WOODEN SPOON IS COMING TO US AGAIN!
THE BOARD NEEDS TO BE CLEARED OUT TOO!
 "
25 minutes ago
Hell On Eels’s discussion was featured

2024 is fast free-falling into an annus horribilis maximus, going from bad to worse now that we will be without Gutherson who joins Moses on the sidelines. That's probably a fair scoop of $2m worth of salary cap.
Hence, it’s best we kick off with…
34 minutes ago
Hell On Eels posted a discussion

2024 is fast free-falling into an annus horribilis maximus, going from bad to worse now that we will be without Gutherson who joins Moses on the sidelines. That's probably a fair scoop of $2m worth of salary cap.
Hence, it’s best we kick off with…
34 minutes ago
EA replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"Tried out for the waratahs."
45 minutes ago
More…