Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels

Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game, particularly for our boys. I have a feeling that we are going to get our arses handed to us tonight and face another week of media scrutiny and talk about BA in general.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

Go you Eels!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• shut up llama

• Shut up dce you whiny bitch

• Yep whiny llama 

• Whiny spitting llama 

• Simonssons all at sea on the wing, try off the back of a bullshit penalty

• Piggy back after piggy back from this dick for Manly. When done to is to us, nothing said. FFS

• See the advantage of a half as captain gave the ref heaps and then gets a penalty. Disgraceful refereeing

• Hate that big forid garden gnome... but that was a perfect kick.

• When brooks does a great kick it is perfection 

sometimes better than Moses imo 

• Highlight of the game so far, Matterson getting put on his ass by Luke Brookes the Oompah Lumpa stunt double.  

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Broncos call up QLD cup 7.
"Look I think this will be a lot closer than most think. Hyde might appear this week.
I feel the players who are behind BA want to keep the jig going so they will definitely be putting in for him. 
I'm so over this coach right now that honestly I…"
9 minutes ago
don robinson replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"Salary cap is going to work itself out. How much do you want to spend while you are waiting for high priced players to reach their perceived potential. There is the opportunity for the club to not meet the offer of other clubs in the near future. I…"
31 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"I said there were another whatever amount you say I said Lomax's coming through the illawarras system. You can't even get a basic quote correct.  It was on the end of me saying the Illawarra has never had a shortage of outside backs . Maybe go…"
35 minutes ago
mongolian trotting duck replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"thats true wayne doesnt like negotiations playing out in the media "
36 minutes ago
More…