Game Day Blog - Raiders vs Eels

With the Raiders having now won four games in a row and the very average form of the Eels so far this season, this really is a danger game for Parra. With no Moses and the Giraffe filling in at halfback, the win seems even further away from the Eels grasp.

Anything can happen tonight and even with Moses out for the clash, the talent in this team means we should at least put up a good fight. Dylan Brown needs to step up, but the Raiders know this, so they'll do a job on him. It's over to JA and with other clubs reportedly considering signing him, never has he had a better stage to perform on than he has tonight 

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO THE EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bit harsh, Paulo didn't play tonight 

• Junior Paulo is the biggest cat. Our teams literally getting into a scrap and he walks away. Reggie would've been right in the middle of the scrap.

• Gutho seriously needs to be dropped way out of form he is useless ATM the season is over so give Russell a go there the ref was in a Canberra jersey for sure tonight 

• 10-3 penalty count against what a cheating dog Atkins is omg! 

• We are cooked .  But Arthur will go to his press conference and rap his sides effort areas blah blah blah.  He seriously needs to defend his players , this club and the big band of supporters who are sick of getting shafted by the refs and nrl .  

• Onething I'm happier about tonight is the physicality of our fowards I'm glad to see Greig has stepped foward and I've liked Paulos 2nd half.Hopgood and Matto have also been great.Hodgson was decent tonight.

Cartwright that penalty you gave up was a coach killer.

Dunster that ball you dropped also arrested momentum.

Our issue is we manage to absolutely screw ourselves.The energy which we brought where was this from the jump.

JA good and bad his first half was calm and collected the kicks in the 2nd not good enough my friend in the first set kicking short while everyone's in front nah man that ain't it and also put the ball up higher so we can contest the kicks.

Theres a 10 minute period that ruined our night.I won't go into the referees because that's plain to see we got shafted.

• Good summary. Got to blame our shithouse group of players rather than the ref. We are garbage and have to face the reality of that.

• When we have momentum we ne we keep it. The refs will fk us up if we don't do it ourself. 

• Hands comes on and we play better, it's that simple. Sack Hodgeson. Paulos a cat.

• The problem is we have too many lazy players and the coach keeps playing them or for some reason can't recognize the signs they need a rest. Another game where we make more line breaks but agin there's no support to finish it off. Hodgson is such a hand break at dummy half and super lazy cover the inside in defence just drops off. Davey is the same, thought Dorey was playing way better then him. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra_Greg replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Bushie - The worst finals winning record in the history of the game.
"HAHAHAHA  we have a finals flog aswell as a regular seasons flog on the coaching staff.....well done Parramatta board.........by the way pokie revenues are up ......ffs we are a Rugby League club from memory right ??"
22 minutes ago
BEM replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"They are everywhere.
On TCT, on here and especially on Facebook. 
They support the coach more than they do the team."
22 minutes ago
jjeel replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"It's only an excuse for Brad, it's not a proper excuse at other clubs. The dicks on the board can't see that other teams can still win without their best players"
23 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"To be fair Garrick missed like 5 goals and manly passed the ball to raiders 3 times 🤣"
49 minutes ago
More…