Game day blog - Eels vs Dragons

With a return to BankWest Stadium today, the eels will be hoping that their form from the last time they played there returns. It’s the return of Dozey Norman who has been in one of his rare short bursts of form and will be trying to prove pushing him out was a mistake. We all know that regardless of what happens today, it was good to see the back of him and we won nothing while he was here.

I reckon their big forward pack will smash ours and McGinnes will show his best. Sims to have a big game and Vaughn to push for origin selection.

I have a bad feeling about this game after our pathetic showing last week.

Dragons by 20.

MOM Hunt.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I bagged Salmon for the 1st half but he was switched on and did plenty in the 2nd. We need more consistancy from both halves who were shit house in the 1st.

• Like the composure about him from get go not sure you can train that in a player that don’t have it.

• Agree w all of that mace 

Mahoney has aspects of Buderus and Ennis and apparently he studies both carefully w Smith .

• He has football intelligence. Not all players have that.

• gee I missed having a home ground, when all the dragons fans were leaving 10mins early the at least two entire parra bays were waving good bye to them - best part of the game.

especially since they were giving it to us parra fans for most of the first half

• Bless

• Nice crowd of 25K today. We should reel in the most gate receipts this year after the Broncos.

• Mosses needs to use the gruber more often those bombs are to much you just now what to expect all game 5th tackle bombs away he improved in second half with some nice kicks along the ground but i think salmon and mahoney showed him the way its done with nice kicks along the ground so happy that we won and nice to have gutho resighned for 3 more years

• It helped that the Dragons defence would run hard at Moses thus giving time and space to Mahoney and Salmon to kick for the corners.

• He was very much targetted by the Saints forwards today, with Mahoney, Fish, and Gutho on a couple of shots were doing nice grubbers and variations in kicks. I would love to see MM learn how to do the high ball kicks in the way that Reynolds does, making them very hard to taken. In saying that MM did put some nice high ones up and one IIRC led to the Fergo Hoopla try.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Joel H replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Lane really should have been dropped, he has no heart, gives up. Joey will last 30min before he's gassed. 6 errors from him alone at least."
1 minute ago
Joel H replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Hands isnt great but Lussick is worse. Errors galore."
2 minutes ago
Last place replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"goodbye brad, brisbane by 50"
3 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"I reckon blaze will have a blinder"
3 minutes ago
More…