Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins

I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!

Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels copping a couple of touch ups and hopefully this year is different. The Dolphins have their best 3 players out and even with Moses out, there are no excuses for BA and the team.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Talagi is used from the bench if he is used at all! I am one who agrees with his selection, he's just got to be in the team somewhere.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That performance, granted he was not there, is not an indicator of what Bennett can do as a coach to up the morale than i dont know what is.

• That's righ LB

And really getting players up for the game the main coaching attribute?

we've seen far too many shithouse performances not up for it when we should be :(

• Worst half of football I've seen from an NRL team in a long, long time. Crazy stuff to watch. I can't believe that just happened.. wow we are bad. Like, really bad.

• Beaten, no thrashed by a half strength Dolphins side. Don't let the door hit you on the way out BA. No more one liners, no more excuses, no more cop outs . The Club need to aim up as this is just not acceptable any longer.

• Lomax put pen to paper right ? lol what a dumb fuck

• Honestly, if the management had any respect for the club they supposedly lead, this type of performance wouldnt be tolerated

• Can't imagine what Lomax be thinking 

• He's definitely got a get out clause in case the club moves to remove BA before he comes...

• To concede 40 points in a half ( I know we did that to this team last year ) should be mass sackings.

The difference with the Dolphins was that was their first year, this squads had plenty of time to prove themselves.

I had the Dolphins the start of the year on here as top four contenders .They have a solid squad.

I don't believe BA survives this, whether the triggers pulled sooner then later the board now knows his times up.

• The club is run by accountants, they only care about the bottom line not how the team performs 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Is that you Brad?"
1 hour ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Thank you my son"
1 hour ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Email address?"
1 hour ago
Adam Magrath replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"This is just the way Wayne would want things to be played out in the media. I think we are in a good position. McElduff declined to comment, that's just the response we should be giving at this stage."
1 hour ago
More…