Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins

I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!

Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels copping a couple of touch ups and hopefully this year is different. The Dolphins have their best 3 players out and even with Moses out, there are no excuses for BA and the team.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Talagi is used from the bench if he is used at all! I am one who agrees with his selection, he's just got to be in the team somewhere.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've seen some bad losses over the years but I reckon that's up there with the worst. 

Something has to happen, whether it's a couple of players sacked or the coach but this is rock bottom. 

There has to be a circuit breaker. BA has publicly called them soft but what happens if there is no response? 

• The response was they beat the Cows.

I don't know what he says this week because he can't drop that many players as so many were really poor tonight.

Oh well bin this one and move on.

• Look there must be more to it. Is the defence coach to blame or the physical performance team (because they are not as fit as other teams no matter what we are told) 

Perhaps it's time to put some heat on these people ?? 

The plain truth is that the team has just stopped listening to Brad. Pure and simple. 

• The heats only got to come from one place Hugo and that's the people above Arthur's pay grade.All they have to do is make the decision.It's not that complicated really.I don't understand why everyone who wants the coach gone are moaning.I been saying this for ages.You want Parra to capitulate so it leaves the above mentioned no where to manoeuvre.The group who want him gone are getting exactly what they want.

The last thing you want now is Parra to recover and actually string performances together.

http://decision.It/
      • "Oh well bin this one and move on"

Here we go folks the absolute king of low standards Coryn Hughes  has spoken and posted a absolute gem 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Coryn's standards are so low that  the only time he gets upset is when Coles and Woolworths run out of Spam . 

• 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• 😂😂😂.

Coryn must be related - no one loves or defends a coach as much as him.

• Actually the deeper the hole gets the more me as a fan sticks.I don't run away when it gets tough.It's served me well during my life time,

http://tough.It/
      • 😂😂😂

Sack the coach maybe??

Last thing we want is a knee jerk overreaction 😆😆

• They can do that but as I've told you for years that has to come from above Arthur's pay grade if they don't pull the trigger whose the real problem here.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"🤣"
22 minutes ago
Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Sounds like flipper and coryn are back at it.
I think their loyalty to BA comes from that one night they had dinner at Brads. Mrs Arthur makes a mean devon sandwich. "
23 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Is that you Brad?"
2 hours ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Thank you my son"
2 hours ago
More…