Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins

I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!

Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels copping a couple of touch ups and hopefully this year is different. The Dolphins have their best 3 players out and even with Moses out, there are no excuses for BA and the team.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Talagi is used from the bench if he is used at all! I am one who agrees with his selection, he's just got to be in the team somewhere.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Never been more embarassed by a performance by Parra

• Even Bennett took Parra on the tab...the Eels should stay & play in the local Darwin competition... they might be a chance there...

• You could tell we were done at halftime we looked cooked. I told everyone I was watching with we are going to get flogged here. 

I'm not even going to comment on the absolute stupidity of bringing this game to Darwin. It's no excuse. This is the most embarrassing loss under Arthur and he has to go now. We can only win one way 

• Only took him 78 minutes to run the ball properly 

• How dumb are we, we support this pathetic mob. 
    how to waste 63 years of an otherwise fruitful life 

• Im 52 yep its going to be a long season ahead .....with a dipshit for a coach and a bunch of ego inflated fwits....ill be long in a box before this mob win a comp

• Good age 52!

• I'm 78 what chance do I have 

• A putrid team representing what has sadly become a putrid club. Never action, always excuses. Never accountability, always next year.

Ennis must have blown the front of his pants out already.

• Wow. For the first time in 40 years im actually embarrassed by this.

no pride as a professional whatsoever. They may as well have walked from the field.

I didnt even switch of the Raiders game but this is a joke. I'll switch back on and wait for the 'proud of the effort, they outplayed us. The boys need to play for each other' usual bullshit.

even with Moses, the outcome is the same

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Is that you Brad?"
56 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Thank you my son"
57 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Email address?"
1 hour ago
Adam Magrath replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"This is just the way Wayne would want things to be played out in the media. I think we are in a good position. McElduff declined to comment, that's just the response we should be giving at this stage."
1 hour ago
More…