Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins

I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!

Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels copping a couple of touch ups and hopefully this year is different. The Dolphins have their best 3 players out and even with Moses out, there are no excuses for BA and the team.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Talagi is used from the bench if he is used at all! I am one who agrees with his selection, he's just got to be in the team somewhere.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Might be vice versa though too LB!

• Yes :(

wait till they put us under any kind of pressure we did them this could turn out v bad 

🤞

• So why was Blaize named in this side. We really struggle in attack.

• When Russell swings his leg around when kicking for goal why he doesn't aim more to the right amazes me ,oviosly no coaching here .

• And yet another shit end to a set in the 20... we must seriously be about the worst side in the comp at converting opportunities in the opposition 20.

• Daryaaaaawn rocks .. how's the atmosphere of this game 

• "it's a soft penalty" He claimed Fogarty a few weeks ago cannot be touched as we need to protect the kicker.

Also, why is Gutho kicking now and not earlier? Is it under 9's where everyone gets a shot?

• Geezzz Enis is so butt hurt and such a jizz guzzler. Kicker gets taken in the air and he acts like a girl scout

• There is no line speed in defence

• Those set restarts were absolute dogshit calls. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"I feel exactly the same as you..."
31 seconds ago
Matt McDermott replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Sadly , im not suprised no less p1ssed off . "
1 minute ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"FMD!!!! You know why the board won't chase Bennett? Cause he's gonna embarrass these fools in the media. Bunch and f fuckwits. Let's say BA digs the eels out of this slump, what then? Extend him? They can go f**k themselves, I'm done."
2 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"What else would you expect from this impotent board?
If they hold firm, they should be walked for stupidity and holding the Parra fans in contempt.
As fans we deserve far better than what this club has continually dished up. Flogging a dead horse…"
3 minutes ago
More…