Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins

I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!

Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels copping a couple of touch ups and hopefully this year is different. The Dolphins have their best 3 players out and even with Moses out, there are no excuses for BA and the team.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Talagi is used from the bench if he is used at all! I am one who agrees with his selection, he's just got to be in the team somewhere.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No No No No No.

They are f$#5$%6 taken the mickey out of us supporters. Take that jersey off you bloody pretenders.

• This is getting real ugly very very fast

• All from a ridiculous dropped pass from Lane

• This club just needs an absolute clean out. It's ok, Brad will blame the heat, because we were the only ones that had to play in it... and of course the effort will be great, it always is.

Slow, unfit, lazy and on top of all that we add a massive sprinkle of zero accountability... ever.

• FML. We are dog 💩. Morgan is so slowl and un-coordinated, fell over his own feet. 

• The preseason camps were a fucking joke. Leaving a legacy?? This is not a team invested in the collective. Pathetic

• This is what happens when you have a decent physical performance professional like Jeremy Hickmans. We are soft and unfit. 

• What a disgusting waste of an easy home win. 

• BA waiting for his minute markers to make replacements rather then monitor fatigue.

These conditions and your asking lussick who battles to play 80 normally playing a full game  add a  poor rotation of your middles and we've got what we deserve.

• The coach is right - we need X factor. Every other team has a few players who can break the game open from 70m out. Not sure we do anymore. Need some speed and skill, not just 'be tough'. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"They call him flipper, flipper faster than lightening.
No one you see, is smarter than he.
And we know flipper, lives in a world full of wonder, flying there under, under the sea!!!
Betcha he's sniffing around here today.."
5 seconds ago
ByronBae replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Not really the point of the article but who is the player in the background of the BA picture? He looks like a giant."
4 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"For all those saying that the roster is old and aging, I agree but I honestly believe someone like Bennett would have instant success with this squad 
He would probably add a few players to weakened positions and get the players playing for him…"
8 minutes ago
"Haha Id love it but I doubt it.
Something tells me these guys still think BA can turn the Titanic around."
10 minutes ago
More…