Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins

I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!

Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels copping a couple of touch ups and hopefully this year is different. The Dolphins have their best 3 players out and even with Moses out, there are no excuses for BA and the team.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Talagi is used from the bench if he is used at all! I am one who agrees with his selection, he's just got to be in the team somewhere.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There not playing for Arthur they need a new voice 

• ok i have to ask!  What does Lussick bring to this team.

• Carty is either injured or not trying 

• honestly a NSW cup team destroying us ..........WHY THE FUCK DO WE TAKE MATCHES UP HERE

• The Parramatta coaching box is who's who of the lowest standards of coaching. 

• Maybe they have money on it 

there I've said it 

• 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, They don't even have a coach 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• 😂😂😂

• Absolute disgrace. Over paid farkwits. No wonder they said they don't want anyone else to coach them. Because another Coach would actually coach them and hold them accountable, not this useless frigging dope.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Agree. Gus is a ...different beast but BA would have been gone straight after that spoon in what was it ? 2018 ?"
28 seconds ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"And here we are Pops do you really have confidence in this board getting Bennett over the line be honest ?
If they can't get rid of a coach that's looking by the day past his used by date what hope do you have of them executing the above.
It all…"
4 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Now, Bennett is a coach players would sign to play under."
5 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"I actually feel for the Parramatta board as there will be huge pressure on them to make the right decision. Brad Arthur has been in charge of the coaching there for so long and if he is sacked there will be a big backlash from a lot of supporters,…"
5 minutes ago
More…