Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins

I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!

Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels copping a couple of touch ups and hopefully this year is different. The Dolphins have their best 3 players out and even with Moses out, there are no excuses for BA and the team.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Talagi is used from the bench if he is used at all! I am one who agrees with his selection, he's just got to be in the team somewhere.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They just panicked 

• Michael Ennis happy now. But seriously the amount of defence they've had to do and for us to just let them in easily and quickly is ridiculous.

• Aitken played it off the mark and took our markers out

• Your winger and fullbacks job is to count numbers in defence, Gutho talks our wingers keep their mouths shut.

• And here we go again

• Oh that's a shame, Fuller dropped the ball. Smith and Ennis will be upset now.

• He's pathetic isn't he... his tone is the opposite of however we are going.

• "Good to see the Dolphins fans cheering" Michael Ennis after Bostock try.

• Think we need to lift, we have had alot of ball , and really we look very ordinary in attack. Worried.

• Seriously, hate how this team does not play to the whistle. Just stop on plays where they think whistle will blow. How Katoa made 20 metres then is inexcusable.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Buzz is starting to call the board out. Hopefully leads to a domino affect."
24 seconds ago
LB replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Will that shock and awe be BA being sacked? It would truly surprise me enough."
2 minutes ago
Eelvangelist replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
" Lets wait and see.  Not all is what it may appear.  Shock and awe is coming."
10 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Injuries or not the club has been exposed with an aging roster not suited to the quick game with 6 agains where teams can score 3 quick tries with the right momentum which we don't seem to be able to stop.  
The aging roster, lack of capable…"
21 minutes ago
More…