Former Eels Player Jailed for 17 years

Former NRL player Aukuso Junior Paulo jailed for 17 years over plot to supply 900kg of cocaine

By Jamie McKinnell

Posted5 hours ago, updated5 hours ago
Aukuso Junior Paulo played for Parramatta Eels before injury ended his career.(Supplied)

A former Parramatta Eels NRL player has been jailed for 17 years over a foiled plot to supply 900 kilograms of cocaine.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good riddance. 

• I honestly don't remember this bloke. 

• 7387952659?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Yeh I don't recognise him. 

• The only reason I remember him is because when the good Junior debuted I thought, "How can the same guy debut twice?"

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug

• We have had several Paulo's over the years, & while I don't reccolect this one his face does look familiar. The focuse in the reports are pointing him as only being an eels player and at Prop, yet he sort of reminds me in his looks as the Paulo who played for us and then finished his career at the Sharks, more than likely I am wrong on that.

• You're thinking of Joseph Paulo. 

• He’s Joseph’s brother

• This reply was deleted.
        • Thanks Mutt & Browny for the name, and yes it was Joseph but had another nick name IIRC

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Micka replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"He's had six months of good footy for his entire career at the Eels. I'm sick of seeing players run past him in defence without him laying a hand on them, after he's dropped the ball thesvet before "
36 seconds ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Blaming the refs and so on. He would be happy with the effort, mainly aren't that good of a team. But cowboys win was apparently spectacular "
54 seconds ago
Hugo replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Don't agree Wiz. Sanders is a bloody confident kid and is a really good goal kicker. When Gutho shanked the first two, the plan should have been to go to Sanders. BA should have sent the word down. Just can't afford to leave that amount of points on…"
2 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Blaming the refs for the loss"
2 minutes ago
More…