16. Lane
  17. Kaufusi
  18. Carty
  19. Opacic
  20. Perham
  21. Stone / Hipgrave

* Niukore suspended

* Lussick back from injury.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pretty much it chief matto probably start though 

• IDK if we may need Carty's creativity on the bench.

•  Cartright should be as far away from a game against Penrith as possible.  He was ordinary today and disgusting against The Riff last round.  We have so many better options than him on our bench.

• I just want to see Papali'i back on the edge and Lane back onto the bench as a middle.

• Yep me to.

• Ice ran for more meters then anyone else off the bench. I like him off the bench

• What do you expect? Papa played for 56minutes. The next most minutes was Carty with 18min.

• Agreed. Papali'i is a good middle but an absolutely devastating edge. That's where he belongs. He's also got great hands which he could use more out there. 

• Agree, You need to play tough to match Penrith and Cartwright hasn't been that lately. We can find points elsewhere

• The problem and blessing with Cartright is that's he's a Fergo type player. I believe he can change a game one way or another. Can tear the right hand side defence apart like in the game against the Storm or can try too hard. He's a gamble the coaches need to assess leading into the game. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Manly 32-18 Saab Turbo tries 3/1 get on it!!!"
3 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"It would be a brave man trying to predict the result. Don't use real money.
We could lose by 30 plus or with some luck grind a win by 2-8 points. Dunno.
Either way, I expect a bounce-back though (even if Brad didn't ask for one). Plus, Manly's…"
11 minutes ago
Grunta the great’s discussion was featured
Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game,…
22 minutes ago
LB replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I'm at a wedding tonight and NFL draft to catch up on, if I'm not too tired I'll see how we go when I'm home."
34 minutes ago
More…